Friday, April 28, 2006

WAHOO, Thanks for the feedback!

God is so good.
This past Wednesday, I think, hmmm! Was secretaries day. Not sure if that was title given, but anyway to make a long story short. Here at work, I am a sales asst in the govt sector. We produce world class computers and sell Third party items...the two sales rep that I work for specifically brought in a beautiful boquet of fresh cut flowers and lunch. It was thier way of saying thankyou for a job well done. It was such a nice surprise and so made me feel special...I think that sometimes we need to be shown that we are special and of value to others.
Just like our relationship with Jesus, the time we spend with him, in prayer and study tells Him how much we love Him, desire Him and need Him.
As we go into this weekend, remember to tell someone or show someone that they are special to you. It doesn't have to be flowers or a lunch, it could just be a phone call or dropping a card in the mail. As Jesus is our encourager, let us take his lead and encourage others.
Sis Julie, I adore you and appreciate your comments.
Sis Tammi, I know that you are going to have a GREAT youth convention, tell Papa hello, that we love him and miss him.
Sis Smith, you have got a deal! If I ever get over that way I will be on your doorstep!
Wahoo. Happy weekend to all, love and prayers, sis katie.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

if you ever come down and visit me we can BOTH be on her door step!

Juls4Him said...

Well if you come visit Kasey, you can land on Momma Smith's doorstep and then in the circle on your way back to TN, you can stop at my doorstep! It's pretty much on the way...

Katie said...

That would be great. To visit sister's in the Lord and THE CHURCH and see my baby too....those are the things dreams are made of. Maybe someday you both will be surprised by what shows up on your doorstep!