Monday, April 10, 2006

I have the bestess daughter! She helps me with this tech age....my blog had quit doing what it was supposed to do last friday.,.... i was CLUELESS...so I asked her to make it better...and that is EXACTLY what she did...WAHOO KASEY!
Hello all, hope you had a good weekend and that your services were blessed. Let's remember to hold each other up in prayer as the Lord leads...many of you I have not met, but the Lord reminds me to pray for those on the blog, that may sound silly, but it is true....I love and appreciate my church family, even though we may have not met, there is a closeness from the Lord, binding us together...Let's remember to pray for our un-saved loved ones. Let's remember to encourage one another....and Let's remember Soon and very Soon we are going to all be together for that meeting in the sky...God Bless you and keep you each and everyone.

3 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Ohhh, I like your new look!

Sis. Doran

Momma Tammi said...

Wow! Kasey did a good job! Glad to see you are back up and blogging.

Kasey said...

well you know...what can I say...*cough* it was just a provided template!