Wednesday, April 05, 2006

WAHOO friends in our prescious Lord and Savior......WAHOO.
What a time was had in the Lord this weekend. With the Ryan's here from Zion Hill. Each session got better and deeper. Visiting with different ones from the region, it was a huge blessing to see the fire for the Lord is alive and well, GLORY to GOD. Sister Jill shared of a Holy Ghost message, went like this..."I see what you see and you see what you see, but, you don't see what I see". That so inspired me to continue on in Him. It is true if we can just keep the faith and keep moving forward for Him and in HIM, we too will be able to see what HE sees!
I love the Lord friends and I love HIS Church. Bro Wilda says that it is not business as usual anymore at The Church of God.....Let's press in, let's get the work done...I long to go home, I long to see Jesus face....i long to have grammy's arms wrapped around me again.....let's get the work done, so we can start the celebration of eternal life with our great and mighty King of Kings and Lord of Lords.....wahoo. GLORY TO GOD....AMEN

4 comments:

Kasey said...

I mim u

Katie said...

ditto

Momma Tammi said...

Sis. Katie, I am Tammi Adams. My husband pastors The Church of God in Vernon, BC. I comment on Kasey's blog from time to time and she mentioned that no one was posting on yours, so thought that I would drop by and say hi. I pretty much quit blogging because there were very few comments on mine, but it is back up and running again. Not sure how long that will last though. ~grin~ Anyway...hope you have a wonderful day. God be with you...Sis. Tammi aka "Momma Tammi"

Katie said...

Hello Momma Tammi, i would post...thank you for posting. God Bless you.....GLORY to GOD.