Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Good Morning to all, as I read your blogs, i am struck with the thought that we are all so different but yet we are all so alike....we serve the same God, we listen to the same sweet Holy Ghost and we have the same sweet Jesus living in out hearts.....God truly has a sense of humour, just look at all of the different personality types that HE has gathered together! All gathered to encourage and exhort, to feel each others pain and to celebrate each others victories.....WAHOO, what a MIGHTY GOD we serve.....have a wonderful day in HIM.
PRAISE THE LORD, PRAISE THE LORD, PRAISE THE LORD!

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Sis. Katie, you are a breath of fresh air!

Katie said...

momma tammi, i love the Lord and the only way to stay in love with Him is to talk about him, to anyone who will listen....to read HIS word....to worship HIM in prayer....I need HIM as we all do....wahoo!!! Would you be able to include me on your list of folks to read and post replys to your blogs? thank you and God Bless you and stay on that firing line.....WAHOO!

Momma Tammi said...

Sister Katie, I'm not sure if you have noticed, but there aren't any links on my blog because I don't know how to do it. I'm hoping that Jeremy and I will both have some time on Thursday to make changes to my site, but until then...it will have to be just me. I'm afraid that I will completely delete my blog or mess it up beyond repair if I do it by myself. I'm not computer illiterate but I am website illiterate. In other words...I'm totally CLUELESS! ~hee hee~

Katie said...

TOO FUNNY, Me TOO! If it weren't for Kasey, I would NOT be blogging. Have a blessed day Sis, Momma Tammi!

wemmies said...

I couldn't agree with your post more! What a joy blogland has become. :)