Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Hello All, good to be back.
The time spent with my children was a blessing, it went by way to fast though.
Kasey filled you in on all the goings on, so will move on.
After dropping them off at airport we left to visit friends in Pocatello.
We went 4 wheeling both days we were there, had a great time. Nice to visit old friends.
Got back home Tues evening in time for Church. Seems like if I miss one service, I have missed a whole week, was good to be back and hug necks.
Back to work on Wed, was slammed!
Made Zucchini/banana bread last night. One for neighbor that baby sits my doggies and one for new neighbor....and of course one for Mr Leonard, he even complimented me on how good it was!
Thurs morning, 7:23 AM.
RISE and SHINE and Give GOD the GLORY, GLORY, RISE and SHINE and Give GOD the GLORY, GLORY, RISE and SHINE and Give GOD the GLORY, GLORY, Children of the Lord.
I love the Lord, I love His Mercy, His Grace, HIS LONG SUFFERING, but HE won't strive with Man always. . . I am reminded of what Bro Kevin said at camp...We make our choice, would we lift the lid and drop someone into hell? Do we want anyone to live face to face with the devil for eternity? Have I missed and opportunity to tell some one about Jesus, have you? Tick Tock, Tick Tock, time will not stand still.
Share the Blessing of Jesus with someone today....After all, didn't someone share HIM with you...?

1 comments:

Kasey said...

Welcome back to blogging world. Go to sonic, get a apple limeade. Yumm-o!