Friday, March 17, 2006

Hello one and all, Whitey said I need to post about stuff that happens to me, not all the devotional stuff....i was thinking about the Lord yesterday, I have a friend who is always making promises that they don't keep...example...I'll be down on thursday, then they will call and say no they aren't coming and then call again and say they are, and then call again and say they aren't...it made me realize that I at times tell the Lord that I am going to do something, and then I will change my mind....sometimes I think the Lord puts situations in my life to show things to me that I need to take care of....do any of you feel that way?
It is hard for me, I love the Lord and want to talk about Him...so if no one responds that will be ok....God Bless you all in Blog Land.

0 comments: