Friday, March 24, 2006

Good Morning one and all. I am so fortunate, why? Because I know the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. He saw something in me that day, that no one else saw. He picked up from that yard sale and dusted me off, washed me clean and filled me with the comforter. Why did HE choose me? I am nothing, Because HE LOVES ME!
As we travel in this journey of life, we will have good times and bad, probably more bad than good. I was thinking how that ball of clay must have felt when it was being molded into what the maker wanted....we too are that ball of clay, sometimes it will hurt, most times it will hurt when we are reformed into that shape He has called us to be.
Dear ones keep pressing into the Lord and allow HIM to contour you into what He has called you to be...love and prayers.
Sis Katie

2 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Hey Sis. Katie! This is Rebekah. I read over your blogs now that I'm back on line and really enjoyed them. It is nice to have someone in the region blogging too!

Katie said...

Hey Rebekah....I miss you. I love you. I am new to blogging. Give the babies a hug and kiss for me, love and prayers.