Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hello all in blog land.
It is a beautiful day here in Nampa, Idaho. The sun is shining, there are white fluffy looking clouds in the sky, a good day to be outside, 4 wheeling, riding horses, camping, etc.
Mr Leonard, (my husband) is getting his boat and trailer ready to go fishing. He will leave in morning and won't be home until Sunday sometime. He loves to fish. He can spend hours in preparation and hours in a boat, it is the strangest thing to me, but he loves it!
I have been looking at new cars. I like the Ford escape especially, also like the Hyundia Santa Fe...it is fun to look and to dream about someday having a new vehicle. I have never had a brand new vehicle, they have always been "new to me"! But that is ok. Anyone out there have any history with these two vehicles, opinions are greatly appreciated.
No matter how hard the times are, no matter the words said....I will stand for my Lord Jesus and His church. Against all odds, even those closest to me...even though words spoken cut me to the quick, I will stand for my Lord Jesus.....PRAISE THE LORD, PRAISE THE LORD, PRAISE THE LORD.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

The only problem I have with the Hyundai brand is it started off pretty weak and low class, but was purchased by Honda and has since jumped a LOT in quality...they seem to have a LOW resale value. Now I know if you buy one you are gonna keep it till it dies, but for some unseen reason if you had to sell it, it wouldn't be as easy to get rid of as a escape. My thoughts :)

Katie said...

You are right about the part of keeping it till it dies....hee hee.

Katie said...

Hi Gracie, thanks for the post. Mr Leonard eats, drinks and sleeps fishing, nice to know that there are others out there who are the same.
Thank you for your love and support for my daughter, I appreciate you and am thankful to you for that.
Have a blessed day....