Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Good Morning all out there in Blog Land...this is a first for me. I love the Lord with all of my heart. I am so greatful for all HE has done for me. To take me out of the garbage heap of life and reveal to me The Great Church of God, so humbles me. Life is not worth the living if you are not living for Christ with every ounce of your being, with me that is a lot of ounces!
I just came back from our Northwest Region ladies retreat. The setting was in the mountains of Cove, Oregon.....at a beautiful campground with very gracious Christian hosts.....we had wonderful fellowship, great food and the enjoyment and wonderment of God's beautiful creations...in our surroundings and our sisters....What a time. Sis Georgia Williams and Sis LaVonda Creech joined us. Sis Mandy Slack and Sis Lyndi Cabales and Sis Jacki Slack taught wonderful classes. What a joy to be with like minded women!
Be encouraged all you in blog land...God is on the Throne, HE knows about you, He knows your struggles, He knows your victories. Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, PRAISE THE LORD!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Good Job!

wemmies said...

Kewl!! Welcome!

Katie said...

Thanks wemmies....GOD BLESS YOU.