Friday, November 21, 2008

Jobs

I remember my mother singing, I owe, I owe, so off to work I go.....boy howdy.
I am looking for work, have a real nice lead...please pray for the Lord's perfect
will. I want to be where HE wants me to be. I do have a financial obligation, that
I would like to get taken care of.....so, I look , I look, I pray, I pray..and think
He won't close one door w/o opening another....to all, thank you for praying.
Praise the Lord in ALL things...love and prayers to all and HAPPY WEEKEND.

2 comments:

Bobbinoggin said...

the Lord's will is always perfect, so i needn't pray for THAT. but, i will pray that He makes it very clear what opportunities you might have that He would especially bless in your life.

and i will also pray that He would bless your husband and you with wisdom in your finances. for we could all use that in our lives every day.

Katie said...

Thank you Miss Bobbinoggin...i love you and very much appreciate your prayers...i hope i have the oppurtunity to see you over this thanksgiving holiday...katie