Friday, November 07, 2008

Day 3

Received my "FINAL" paycheck today.

today, was hard emotionally...specially when you hear different things.
I had always done a good job for my company, worked hard, was loyal.
Didn't get involved in work politics, lead a Godly life at work.
This Chapter is now over. I am looking forward to what the Lord has for me
ahead....i want my company to make it...i mean i want the company i used
to work for to make it.......please keep me in your prayers as the Lord leads
...my heart is broken,
but my spirit is still in-tact....PRAISE THE LORD.

2 comments:

Vic said...

Thinking of you and praying too...Miss you soooo much...Tell Mr. Leonard to be specially good to you...

Katie said...

Thank you Sis. I very much appreciate your prayers. Mr Leonard says to tell you hello and that he will try real hard to be extra good to me!