Friday, June 12, 2009

Thoughts

One measure of our love for God is what we’re willing to do to share His Word with others.
I was thinking what Christ went through for us. The Scourging, the crown of the thorns, the mockery, the spitting, the carrying his own cross, the humiliation, the crucifiction.....I cannot imagine the isolation HE must have felt!
We go through things on a daily basis, at the time it seems to be a HUGE trial, then I think of what JESUS did for me!
God does not like murmuring and complaining.....PERIOD....What HE wants from us is that we should PRAISE HIM IN ALL THINGS! When we are in the midst of a trial, look up and praise the one, who gave His all for you and me. Then ask yourself this, what have I done for Him? HE asks that we live this life for Him and to share with all who will listen what HE has done for us and what HE can do for them.
If you love the Lord, tell someone about HIM, tell them what HE has done for you.

2 comments:

Gargantua said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shalet Jimmy said...

Hallo, I was a bit nervous these days. I really did not feel like going to work and do my daily duties.I know what I am going through. And as a surprise my eyes fell on this blog and it was really soothing to read it...Thank You.