Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Phone

I don't know who reads this anymore, and that is neither here nor there now. But,
I know that my heavenly Father knows my needs even before I do.
A couple of days ago I posted a prayer request for my cell phone that I had dropped
when irrigating the pasture around 9:30-10 in the evening. I had dropped it
on the ditch bank, not in the ditch, it had recieved enough water to shut
it self off. When I found it, I came home and posted this request......thank you
Lord God, thank you Lord God.....we tried the phone this morning and it works, PTL!

1 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Sister Katie, thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog. It made me feel really good! Thank you, and I love you so much!

I am so glad your phone is working! What a great testimony! =]