Monday, July 10, 2006

Convention

What a blessing convention was this weekend. I so needed to hear all that was said. Messages on Restitution were great. We had approach 134 in attendance. Sis Rosemary from Caldwell Spanish delivered an outstanding message on "making things right, God's way". Bro Grant also had a great message on Restitution. We are in a time where the battle is fierce, souls are at stake...How do we win this spiritual battle? On our Knees.....I love you each and everyone. I look forward to someday hugging each and everyone's neck. God is so very good to us. I am so very appreciative that HE loves me enough to discipline me. Keep on the firing lines, dear Brothers and Sisters. BE encouraged....BE of good cheer. God is STILL in control...Much love and prayers to all.....WAHOO....GLORY to GOD!

2 comments:

Juls4Him said...

Sister Katie, I'm really glad you had a good convention. It is always good to be in fellowship and hear the Word all in one fell swoop! What a blessing. I'm looking for a good one in NC this week end too. Hugs and prayers.

Kasey said...

Woohoo momma, you posted AGAIN!